Red Notice is a 2021 American action comedy film written, directed, and produced by Rawson Marshall Thurber. Dwayne Johnson, who also served as a producer, stars as an FBI agent who reluctantly teams up with a renowned art thief (Ryan Reynolds) in order to catch an even more notorious criminal (Gal Gadot). The film marks the third collaboration between Thurber and Johnson, following Central Intelligence (2016) and Skyscraper (2018).
Originally planned for release by Universal Pictures, the film was acquired by Netflix for distribution. It began a limited theatrical release on November 5, 2021, before digitally streaming on the platform on November 12, 2021.
Red Notice – Trailer
In the world of international crime, an Interpol agent attempts to hunt down and capture the world’s most wanted art thief.
Release date: 5 November 2021
Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber
Budget: $200 million
Music by: Steve Jablonsky
Distributed by: Netflix
Production companies: Flynn Picture Company; Seven Bucks Productions; Bad Version, Inc.
- Dwayne Johnson as John Hartley
- Ryan Reynolds as Nolan Booth
- Gal Gadot as Sarah Black / The Bishop
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Sotto Voce
- Ritu Arya as Inspector Urvashi Das
- Ivan Mbakop as Tambwe
- Vincenzo Amato as Director Gallo
- Rafael Petardi as Security Chief Ricci
- Brenna Marie Narayan as Cleopatra
- Daniel Bernhardt as Drago Grande
- Ed Sheeran as himself.